Friday, July 18, 2008

Tahoe Baby!

We just got back from vacation.
Glorious vacation.
It was sunny.
It was hot.
There was a large body of water.
Need I say more?
Yes I think I shall.

Let's just say it's a long drive. 9 hours to be exact.
We just so happened to be driving through Reno
and decided to make a pit stop at
the one and only Golden Nugget.

One dollar is all we bet.
We lost it all.
I'm gonna win big someday....you'll see.
You'll all see.

We finally arrived in beautiful Tahoe.
The smoke from the fires in Cali made the sunset phenomenal.

We were so happy!

One evening we decided to go mini golfing.
This was the raddest putt putt golf course I had ever seen.
And yes, that is Eric sitting in the palm of a monkey's hand.
Three ladies sitting in a giant volcano.
Nicolette thought the dinosaur looked sad.
She sympathized.
We woke up one morning to Mekenzie's mom
telling us to come look at the bear with it's cubs.
Now that's not a sentence you hear every day.
Nor is this a sight you see every day, or ever really for that matter.
On our way to the beach!

What a beautiful sight this was.

Mekenzie's parents rented a jet ski and let us all take turns,
It had been a very long time since I had ridden one (remember dad?)
so I was a little scared.
It ended up being one of the best things ever! I now want one.

We celebrated Mekenzie's birthday
on the last night Eric and I were there.
So fun, and so yummy!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip

I'll leave you all with this....




1 comment:

The Parnells said...

yeah for tahoe i love the beach pics!!!